Mount Ida College Accreditation
You face many choices when picking a college. We encourage you to make a school’s accreditation an important part of your college decision. Fully accredited, Mount Ida College maintains high standards for best practices in academic courses and degree programs.
Simply put, accredited colleges meet or exceed criteria set by accrediting organizations for the best instruction and opportunities open to you. To maintain such accreditations, Mount Ida regularly undergoes rigorous review processes by each of the accrediting bodies.
Quality and value go hand-in-hand
Located just eight miles from Boston, Mount Ida College holds college-wide accreditations and approvals from state and regional accrediting organizations, including the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education.
In addition, many of our signature, professional degree programs hold special accreditations within the professions they serve:
- Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- Accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation
- Accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary Education and Secondary Education
- Accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education
Look for full details about Mount Ida’s accreditations and approvals inside our College Catalog.
You may views the August 2017, Mount Ida College Institutional Self-Study here