Minors Can Broaden Your Academic Experience
For details about the curriculum, the complete course listing, specific program requirements and expected learning outcomes please refer to the Marketing minor program in our College Catalog.
Total credit requirements: 18 credits
Required courses (6 credits):
- BA 101 – Introduction to Business
- BA 206 – Principles of Marketing
Electives (12 credits):
Choose four of the following courses (all 3 credits), including at least one above the 300 level:
- BA 121 – Principles of Advertising
- BA 123 – Advertising Copy
- BA 301 – e-Commerce
- FI 303 – Understanding the Consumer
- FI 306 – Sales Management Seminar
- BA 410 – International Marketing
- BA 412 – Marketing Research and Analysis
- FS 209 – Funeral Service Merchandising and Management
- SM 321 – Sport Marketing
As well-respected in their industries as they are in the classroom, Mount Ida’s instructors will expand your practical knowledge, challenge your thinking, and empower you to reach your potential.
The School of Business
Bridge the gap between business theory and application by solving real world challenges through courses in finance, marketing, business administration and management.