Minors Can Broaden Your Academic Experience
For details about the curriculum, the complete course listing, specific program requirements and expected learning outcomes please refer to the Leadership Studies minor program in our College Catalog.
Total credit requirements: 18 credits
Required courses (12 credits):
- BA 211 – Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- EN 105 – Public Speaking (3 credits)
- LS 201 – Leadership Studies Seminar (3 credits)
- PH 301 – Ethics (3 credits)
Electives (6 credits):
Choose any two of the following courses (all 3 credits):
- BA 207 – Human Resource Management
- LS 180 – Conflict and Communication
- PS 225 – Social Psychology
- SO 209 – Race and Ethnic Relations
- SO 304 – Sociology of Gender
As well-respected in their industries as they are in the classroom, Mount Ida’s instructors will expand your practical knowledge, challenge your thinking, and empower you to reach your potential.
The School of Business
Bridge the gap between business theory and application by solving real world challenges through courses in finance, marketing, business administration and management.