Minors Can Broaden Your Academic Experience
For details about the curriculum, the complete course listing, specific program requirements and expected learning outcomes please refer to the Criminal Justice minor program in our College Catalog.
Students must complete six required courses (18 credits) for the Criminal Justice Minor. A minimum grade of C- or higher is required in program-specific courses (courses with the designation of CJ) in this minor.
Total credit requirements: 18 credits
Required courses (18 credits):
- CJ 101 – Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CJ 115 – Criminal Law (3 credits)
- CJ 202 – Criminology (3 credits)
- CJ 220 – Corrections (3 credits)
- CJ 230 – Law Enforcement, Communities and Society (3 credits)
- CJ 260 – Juvenile Justice (3 credits)
As well-respected in their industries as they are in the classroom, Mount Ida’s instructors will expand your practical knowledge, challenge your thinking, and empower you to reach your potential.
The School of Social Sciences and Humanities
Merge technical skills with creative thinking to solve modern design challenges in web, animation, photography, game art, interior architecture + design, fashion, graphic design and related visual arts.