Minors Can Broaden Your Academic Experience
For details about the curriculum, the complete course listing, specific program requirements and expected learning outcomes please refer to the Business minor program in our College Catalog.
Total credit requirements: 18 credits
- BA 101 – Introduction to Business
Elective courses (15 credits; all courses 3 credits):
- AC 110 – Principles of Financial Accounting
- AC 204 – Managerial Accounting
- BA 201 – Business Law I
- BA 206 – Principles of Marketing
- BA 207 – Human Resource Management
- BA 211 – Organizational Behavior
- BA 303 – Small Business Management
- BA 325 – Management Information Systems
- EC 205 – Microeconomics
- EC 206 – Macroeconomics
As well-respected in their industries as they are in the classroom, Mount Ida’s instructors will expand your practical knowledge, challenge your thinking, and empower you to reach your potential.
The School of Business
Bridge the gap between business theory and application by solving real world challenges through courses in finance, marketing, business administration and management.