Mount Ida College Business Services is dedicated to serving the Purchasing needs of the College’s staff and faculty and to fostering a supportive work environment that allows for the best processes and procedures necessary to provide comprehensive services to students.
The Office is committed to providing resources needed to obtaining the best value on all purchases.
Procurement Services provided include;
- Creation and Analysis of Requests for Proposals and other Bidding Processes
- Contract Terms and Negotiations
- Travel Procedures
- Travel and Expense Card Administration
- Tax Exempt Forms
- Vendor Management
- Purchasing Consortium Pricing and Agreements
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Specifications Review
- Creation of College-wide Agreements
Learn more about the Business Services staff at Mount Ida and contact us today.
Learn more about how purchasing for faculty and staff at Mount Ida.